Angelenos have the chance to come together to help each other through this crisis. In a city that’s spread out over 500 square miles, the June Boom grant aims to bring our communities together by showcasing local businesses that deserve a fighting chance.
Small businesses are the backbone of our communities because they are a part of our communities. The people who built those businesses are our neighbors, friends, and relatives. Doing our part to strengthen them gives us all a stronger foundation to stand on.
In partnership with The City of Los Angeles, Hawke Media is giving small businesses the chance to secure a portion of $100,000 allotted by The City to help stimulate the economic recovery of our communities.
To qualify, your business must:
- Have fewer than 20 employees
- Be located in Los Angeles
- Have a Brick & Mortar storefront
To participate, your business must:
- Fill out the form on this page
- Consent to Hawke Media selling gift cards on behalf of your business
– Amounts will be in increments of $10, $20, $50, & $100
– Your business will receive all revenue generated from gift card sales
- Submit your information for review and approval
- Each business will receive a percentage of the $100,000 grant commensurate to the collective total percentage of gift cards sold by the individual business
- All applicants will be nominated for June Boom which includes having your company logo included on the website
- A chance to be featured on the website, related promotions, and press
- Doing your part to rebuild the economy
All small businesses here: